Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
We are looking for someone who hears of a challenge and can’t wait to get stuck in, who knows when to ask for help and when to get on with it, who loves the thrill of winning and achieving, not the thrill of pointless drama. They need someone who loves to learn and will take information and turn it into action. They’re looking for passion in writing, creative thinking, interpreting and suggesting new ways of approaching situations. You’ll need to be someone who’s confident, proactive, and smart in a savvy way, and a ‘doer’.
At Maestro Digital we seek for individuals who carry potential and spirit to make things happen. We look for facilitators rather than employs and that’s the reason it takes a keen eye to opt for an individual. If you think you’re exactly what we want, get a start!
- Experience of running social media accounts for commercial entities
- Impeccable written English skills
- Eloquent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
- Three to four years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
We're vital specialists and inventive team focused on settling complex difficulties. With savvy instruments and worldwide assets, we look at the ramifications of each brand decision, make new encounters, and open ways to innovations to create technology driven solutions.
We work for leaders of digital markets as well as entrepreneurs. Plunging into their business models and propose them digital tactics and strategies to upgrade and accelerate their brands with fully equipped new techniques.